Whew!

Glad to see Blogger’s back.  I was about an hour away from getting the DT’s.

Apparently most of the comments on Wednesday’s post have been vaporized, which is a shame as we lost some of the really great travel tips you shared.
 🙁

~

All original content property of http://www.unefemme.net

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.

Share:

1. May 13, 2011 / 5:07 pm

It’s made me realise how much I depend on all my favourite blogs as a means of socialising. Hmm, nit sure if that’s good or bad!

2. May 13, 2011 / 7:13 pm

Well hullo:).

3. May 13, 2011 / 9:00 pm

They claim that all will be restored (eventually) — I hope so because not only did I put considerable work into yesterday’s post and then get cheated out of responses to it, but the work I’d done prepping my next post is (temporarily?) gone as well. I’m using the free version, and I’m grateful, but did it make me feel vulnerable? Oh, yeah! Makes me think about looking ’round at options. Meanwhile, though, glad to be back in communication with my blogging buddies. Hello!!

4. May 13, 2011 / 10:40 pm

Indeed! I too was in withdrawal, and found myself checking a *little* too often : > It’s quite surprising that such a big enterprise went down for so long.

5. Marguerite
    May 13, 2011 / 10:49 pm

We love you, Femme! I was in Blog withdrawal, too. It was strange b/c not all my blogs were affected. A little Friday the 13th mayhem?

6. Marie-Christine
    May 14, 2011 / 7:36 am

Mine’s gone too. I was advising a simple fan as a low-tech but very effective way to get cool in burning-hot Paris this Spring. Paris was built for grey dampness, which was just fine before global warming, but the architecture and ventilation are completely inadequate when it gets over 20o. And a person needs to survive the unusual patterns as well..

7. Tiffany
    May 14, 2011 / 12:55 am

That was scary. Glad we’re all back!

8. metscan
    May 14, 2011 / 2:04 am

What an experience! This pause made me think of all the countries, where people have no access via internet to the outside world.

9. May 14, 2011 / 11:14 am

So annoying – so that was why at one point I was sure I had more comments and the next time I looked less comments! Glad all back and working again! XX

10. Chicatanyage
    May 14, 2011 / 6:01 am

Comforting to hear I was not the only one with disappearing blog. And comments. Thought I had done something technologically dumb.

11. fmcgmccllc
    May 14, 2011 / 12:41 pm

Here in Shanghai it happens daily. Internet may or may not work on a daily basis. I do like to keep up with all the new ideas what everyone is doing.