Monday, September 10th, 2012

Visibly In Character

Wearing one of my Karina Dresses always makes me feel like an Italian movie star circa 1960, so I decided to channel my inner Sophia Loren and take an imaginary scooter ride through the streets of Roma.

Now where was that gelateria???
Eh Signore, I saw that parking space first!!
Marcello, is that you?
Dress: Karina Dresses ”Megan”
Earrings and bracelet: Stella & Dot, here and here.
Scarf: Echo (old).
Disclosure: dress provided by Karina Dresses.
Check out the rest of Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style!
And get your Sophia on… shop Karina Dresses here!  Use code FEMM30 for $30 off any full-priced item.
~
All original content property of http://www.unefemme.net

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.

56 thoughts on “Visibly In Character

1. Patti @ NotDeadYet Style

Fabulous, Une Femme! If you see Marcello, tell him Buon giorno! for me. I love your Karina dress and the wonderful scarf at the neck. Molto Italiana! Thanks for linking up and sharing your Roman holiday with Visible Monday.

2. Corrine

Bello, assolutamente bello. Il vestito e voi in. E quel motorino, stupente. Posta brillante!

Just had to add a little Italian flair. courtesy of systran.com

3. Bella Q

I love this! You look classic and chic in your polka dress- and really you could go anywhere- I vouch for the comfort of the dress! Love the concept of you on Roman Holiday- how fun are you? (Answer: fun). xo. -Bella Q

4. Terri

What a wonderful, wonderful post. You look marvelous and evoke the mood so well. The Karina dress is gorgeous on you. And do you actually drive a Vespa?

5. Melanie

Okay, I’m still laughing with delight at this post! The scooter is the perfect accessory for that fabulous attitude and Karina dress. I want to see the men crashing their scooters into vegetable stands from gawping at you as they drive by.

6. Vix

Hi Pseu –

Great photos — don’t you look like a woman with flair! As always, you tie a mean scarf. Since you don’t drive the scooter, I’ll await the action shots of you in a helmet on the back. ;)

7. Gretchen

This post, and your Bad Boys of fashion, brings me to your blog to delight in your wit…the more we get to see of your humor, the happier I am! This dress is spectacular on you…it has as much personality as verve as you do.

8. SE

I haven’t posted here in forever, but I have to tell you… what a FAB dress and how FABulous it looks on you! Love the Roma attitude. Sophia rules!!