Great Minds Think Alike: Low Heel Love

Stuart Weitzman “Poco”  (I’m actually wearing these today.)

Thanks for all of the suggestions for shoes from yesterday’s post. I’m already a huge fan of this style from Stuart Weitzman and currently own in two colors (the tortoiseshell above and black patent). After today, total may reach three; stay tuned.

Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen has a post up today featuring low-heel shoes and has found lots of great options at a variety of prices.

And Angie at YouLookFab mixes her leopard low heels with boyfriend jeans.

~

All original content property of https://unefemme.net

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.

1. August 28, 2012 / 6:29 pm

Your Stuart Weitzmans are fab, Une Femme!

2. August 28, 2012 / 9:31 pm

I have the same 2 pairs of SW Pocos! They are the most comfortable “heel” for me to wear–and I love them. This year Nordstrom’s did not put any on sale in Aug., so no bargains around. However, I know these come in other colors/textures–so please tempt us, Pseu!

3. Anonymous
    August 29, 2012 / 12:52 am

Cute, cute, cute. Too bad they don’t come in slims. I can’t keep narrows on, and tripping over one’s shoe is never fabulous, no matter what one’s age.

4. Gretchen
    August 28, 2012 / 6:03 pm

Ooooh! Yes! Those Weitzmans may wind up in my closet. Angie’s outfit is exactly the sort of thing I wear, and doubling up on the animal print in both the belt and shoes is something I tend to stay away from, but if Angie does it, I will, too!

5. Chicatanyage
    August 28, 2012 / 6:25 pm

Love the shoes. Must check if they are available in the uk.

6. August 29, 2012 / 1:32 am

Has anyone noticed the terrific knockoffs Target has benn putting out this season? They have blue suede flats with metallic toes that give Jimmy Choo a run for style. Also some great leopard flats. For $15-20 a pop, I hardly have floor space in my closet.

• August 29, 2012 / 4:44 am

Danielle, I just bought two pairs of “smoking slippers” at Target, very similar to the pricy ones I see around. As I’m not sure how much I’ll like this trend, I thought it best to try it out with Target prices!

7. August 29, 2012 / 2:08 am

Love your Stuart Weitzman!
    I actually have a pair of peep toes in the exact same color. It’s a great color for fall.

8. Terri
    August 29, 2012 / 1:09 am

Admiring the shoes you are wearing today. I think I only own one pair like this…and wear them seldom.

9. California Girl
    August 30, 2012 / 4:08 pm

I stick to low heels and flats. I love Summer when I can wear sandals of all types & kitten slides. My feet and knees do not want to wear high heels any longer. It is age, wear & tear on the bones, all that hard-to-admit-but-it’s
    -there-regardless stuff.