my favorites on sale

Eileen Fisher wool cardigan

Remember the bordeaux cardigan I featured a few weeks ago? If you wear a Petite size, it’s still available in this color AND on sale now for 40% off at Nordstrom. In Misses, here’s the same color in a similar style also 40% off.

ankle boots on sale

The Paul Green boots I’m wearing here are also on sale for 33% off in both the black and grey, and they still seem to have a wide range of sizes available. As I mentioned in the original post, the heel looks higher than it feels, and these are very comfortable. More ankle boots with a low-to-medium heel on sale here.

v-neck sweater

I’ve been eyeing this merino v-neck sweater, which would be a nice addition to a travel wardrobe to add some color and lightweight warmth. Also available in neutrals, and 40% off.

Happy shopping, and bon weekend!

Linked up: Visible Monday.

Affiliate links in this post may generate commissions for unefemme.net. See complete disclosure policy here.

Stay in touch.

1. susanburpee
    November 7, 2015 / 7:45 am

That cardigan is the perfect length for you Sue. And I love it with a fresh white tee. I think I like most anything with a fresh white tee.

2. Linda
    November 7, 2015 / 9:41 am

Where is the handbag from in the first photograph?

• une femme
      November 7, 2015 / 10:08 am

Hi Linda, that’s a Balenciaga “Town” bag from a few seasons back. Here’s the same style in grey: http://rstyle.me/n/bdyvyrrdpn

3. Linda
    November 7, 2015 / 10:50 am

Thank You for the link!

4. Melissa
    November 8, 2015 / 1:25 am

Great sweater on you. The shape is flattering and really dresses up the outfit.
    Bordeaux color is the rage this winter in Netherlands and Germany. I am tempted to get a nice pair of boots. They have some that are patent leather suede combinations that are really chic looking.
    Almost time for Christmas markets in Germany can’t wait! Love this time of year and winter fashions. I practically live in my black turtle neck cashmere sweater.

5. November 8, 2015 / 6:28 am

Love your blog. And thanks for the 40% off tip at Nordstrom. Just got some gorgeous Charles David suede pointed-toe loafers. Keep blogging!

6. sandypatti
    November 8, 2015 / 7:13 am

Thanks for these highlights from the sale – those boots are in my cart! See you later at Vis Monday. xo

7. November 8, 2015 / 11:05 pm

I love those boots. The cut looks really flattering. It’s so hard to find boots that have a bit of a heel that are comfy enough to actually walk around in all day. Thanks for the info!