tuesday tidbits

french medallion jewelry

A few random things today…

Above, some pieces from the new Spring/Summer “Saint Cloud” collection at French Kande that caught my eye.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

********************************

You may be familiar with Sharon Santoni’s gorgeous blog, My French Country Home, but did you know she also has a YouTube channel? If you love decorating, France or lifestyle inspiration, you’ll want to check out these videos and subscribe to the My French Country Home channel. Here’s her most recent video, “Mixing old with new.”

********************************

snow creek

It’s easy to appreciate the snow when you don’t have to a) drive to work in it or b) shovel it.

no, that's not a statue of Papa Smurf. Underneath all of that snow is Mark Twain.

no, that’s not a statue of Papa Smurf. Underneath all of that snow is Mark Twain.

snow skate rink

It’s been snowing almost non-stop since Saturday night, very hard at times. We decided to tackle the mountain anyway yesterday. Definitely a powder day!

powder day

How’s your week going?

Affiliate links in this post may generate commissions for unefemme.net. See complete disclosure policy here.

1. Denise Marie
    February 2, 2016 / 4:34 am

Snow looks wonderful! I hope you are enjoying it. Since I recognize your location, I will recommend Grouse Mountain Grill. If you have a free evening, it’s really quite fabulous.

• une femme
      February 2, 2016 / 5:46 am

Hi Denise, we had dinner there last night! Other than a large, noisy corporate group in the dining room, it was fabulous!

2. February 2, 2016 / 5:20 am

Welcome to Colorado, and thanks for the tip about Sharon’s channel. I have subscribed!

3. sandypatti
    February 2, 2016 / 6:04 am

Your feelings about snow match my own precisely – lovely to look at! : > Necklace #4 has my name all over it. xox

Patti

4. February 2, 2016 / 8:45 am

I felt as though I had a little French visit this morning. Incorporating old and new items into a living space makes it so much more interesting! I like #3 myself. Blue and grey are my colours these days.

5. February 3, 2016 / 10:34 am

oh dear. Number 5 is sooooo lovely. But no money left and already so many necklaces in the drawer.
    Hope you have a lovely holiday.
    Greetje

6. February 4, 2016 / 5:06 am

Hi Susan , thank you so much for the shout out about my videos, you are so sweet. Your snowy pictures make me shiver! We have had no snow at all this year, rather weird
    Speak soon