by request: full-length crepe knit pants

slim knit pants for travel

For those who are interested in the Eileen Fisher stretch crepe pants but prefer full-length or colors other than black, here are some options:

(A note for email subscribers: I’ve isolated the cause of the email and feed formatting issue. It’s something that I can’t fix myself and requires professional intervention. I appreciate your patience while I get this sorted out.)

1. May 29, 2016 / 5:00 am

Happy Sunday Susan! I hope you are enjoying your quality time and are relaxing and having fun! Those crepe pants are really nice (I’m drolling over both pair of shoes though), but you know how some textures and some “feels” just send those chills down your spine–like fingernails on a chalkboard?

That’s how I feel about crepe. It looks so fantatsic and is so consumer friendly. But I cannot wear that fabric. LOL–it brings to mind shopping with Oona for her First Communion dress and the “Ewww–it itches” kind of statements she would should from the dressing room……….!

May 29, 2016 / 7:52 am

Catherine, it’s funny I’m the same way with some cottons when they’re freshly laundered. There’s a “squeaky” feel to them I just can’t tolerate. 🙂

2. May 29, 2016 / 7:16 am

I have been a fan of these pants for years, still have the first pair of black straight leg owns and they are still in perfect condition with hanging them to dry after laundering. The crepe texture I think helps avoid wrinkling and it’s nothing like the ol polyester knits we grew to despise. Just starting subscribing and love your posts, Susan! Enjoy a bit of time to yourself, I look forward to that in a few years. Have you considered working in fashion in some way?

May 29, 2016 / 7:56 am

Hi Deanne, welcome and thanks! I’m giving myself a few months just to focus on the blog, but am keeping an open mind. 🙂

3. May 29, 2016 / 9:37 am

My favorite pants, ever! They get worn at least once a week. Happy Sunday.

4. Liz
    May 29, 2016 / 1:55 pm

I LOVE these pants! They are flattering, easy to maintain and hold their shape. I do wish EF still offered them with a long inseam for taller women like me. I scooped up pairs in black and charcoal when they were available several years ago. Great wardrobe staples.

5. Jacqueline
    May 30, 2016 / 7:21 pm

Does anyone know what the leg opening measurement of these pants? Thanks!