I’m delighted to be partnering with my friend Brian Haugen of Makeover Workshop to offer this special fall beauty giveaway!
This Beauty Box includes (clockwise from top left):
- Re-Creation Lip Treatment. This is one of my favorite products. I’ve been using this since the beginning of the year, and really notice an improvement in the texture and condition of my lips (smoother, plumper and less flaking). Two thumbs up!
- Long Wear Gel Lipliner in “Neapolitan.” This liner works beautifully with a range of different lip colors. Really helps your lipstick last, and stays put for hours!
- Creme Satin Lipstick In “L’Opéra.” Inspired by the Palais Garnier (home of the Opéra national de Paris) and new for fall, this claret red is rich, elegant and dramatic. Will work beautifully with fall’s fashion colors and be a perfect accent for holiday looks.
- Cheeky Glow Creme Blush in “Dahlia.” A lovely creme blush in a soft, natural color. Love this blush!
One winner will be selected by random drawing in one week, and we’ll announce next Friday. It’s simple to enter, but please use the widget below or your entry will not register.
- Enter a comment on this blog post. Tell us about your favorite Glamour Icon. It can be anyone (a celebrity, your grandmother…anyone). I think this will be fun! That will count as two entries. If this is the first time you’ve commented, your comment will appear after approval.
- Visit une femme d’un certain âge on Facebook. This is optional and counts as one additional entry.
- Visit Makeover Workshop on Facebook. This is optional and counts as one additional entry.
Entries will be open until midnight 8/17/16, and then a winner will be drawn at random.
Brian started Makeover Workshop with the mission of teaching makeup application, and how to use makeup to enhance our best features and create special occasion looks. He holds workshops across the USA, and you can contact him directly if you’re interested in scheduling one in your area.
Remember, please use the widget to register your entry, and bonne chance!