Travel Gifts Under $100
1) Durable folding umbrella. A sturdy but lightweight folding umbrella is a travel necessity! This one has push-button open and close, and is flip-resistant to stand up to those wind gusts. Other colors available too.
2) Lighted compact mirror phone charger. OK, is this genius or what? A portable light, a mirror AND emergency juice for your phone.
3) Set of travel toiletries bags. This is one of my favorite travel products ever, the EMME toiletries bag. This set includes both the standard size and the newer Petite size for shorter trips (or for the gym, or to organize cosmetics). Don’t forget to use code UNEFEMME for 20% off.
4) Lightweight warmth. Scarves are another of my travel essentials, both to accommodate temperature fluctuations and to add color and variety to my travel wardrobe. This one is a cashmere/wool blend, large enough to wear as a wrap but not bulky. Over two dozen color choices too!
Travel Gifts Under $50
5) Personalized luggage tags. Whether personalized or left blank, these bright leather luggage tags will help them spot their bags on the luggage carousel.
6) Travel makeup brush set. Save space in the cosmetics bag. I also find these short-handled brushes easier to use everyday.
7) Set of packing cubes. I find these SO helpful, both for compression and organization. Especially for multi-destination trips, these make unpacking and re-packing a breeze. Available in multiple colors, so each family member can have a set in their own color.
8) Wool compression socks. Keep feet and legs warmer during flight while helping to prevent swelling.
Travel Gifts Under $20
10) “Minimergency” kit. Micro-sized essentials to cover any beauty emergency.
11) Wireless Bluetooth speaker. I have one of these that I use at home with my smartphone. It’s compact, lightweight, easy to sync, and runs for hours off a charge. Listen to music, podcasts, audiobooks, etc. in your room without having to wear headphones. Good sound quality.
12) Travel-sized hand lotion and lip balm. Nice for a stocking stuffer. I tried this hand lotion and really like it, great for winter conditions or dry skin…feels rich but not greasy.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
A Handy Guide To Cyber Monday Promotions:
ebags: 30% off sitewide, some exclusions (great chance to shop for discounted luggage!)
Uniqlo: up to $50 off and free shipping with code THANKS. Additional markdowns on down jackets and cashmere.
Lands’ End: 45% off entire order with code CYBER pin 1000
Talbot’s: 50% off one regular-priced item, 40% off entire purchase
Ann Taylor: 50% off everything, free shipping with code CYBER50
Chico’s: 50% off entire purchase and free shipping with code 73785
Clare V: 30% off selected items and free shipping
Michael Kors: substantial markdowns on selected accessories, shoes, watches, bags
Anthropologie: 20% off full-priced items plus free shipping with code STACKS
Shopbop: up to 25% off with code GOBIG16
Club Monaco: up to 35% off, and additional 30% off sale items with code THANKSAGAIN
Neiman Marcus: gift card up to $750 with qualifying purchase with code GC4YOU
Rag & Bone: 25% off everything with code CYBER25
Vince: additional 25% off sale items with code FALL25
Equipment: 25% off purchase, some exclusions
Banana Republic: 50% off everything, no exclusions, no code needed
Gap: 50% off everything with code CYBMON