I always enjoy receiving gifts of beauty products. Who doesn’t love a little pampering, and a chance to try something new? But beauty gifts can be tricky to choose if you aren’t sure of which fragrance (if any) they like or which skincare lines or products they prefer.
I like to give gifts I think the recipients will actually use. So I’ve pulled together a few suggestions that might appeal to a wide range of tastes and preferences. Some of these would make great stocking stuffers, or you could include a few in a custom gift basket…
- This lip smother and primer helps lip color last longer and stay put. The sculptural gold case is lovely, and makes this a pleasure to use.
- Winter cold and dryness can do a number on our hands. This rich cream strengthens nails and conditions cuticles. (I’ve begun using at bedtime, and have already noticed a difference in my cuticles.)
- Pure indulgence! A silk sleep mask…
- I love a good travel brush set, and this one is really nice.
- I’ve been using this sugar scrub twice weekly for several months now and am amazed at how much smoother my skin feels. Smells heavenly too. (The Lip Polish is also great for smoothing and conditioning winter-chapped lips.)
Have you ever received a beauty product as a gift that you continued to buy for yourself?