The Anniversary Sale wraps up this Sunday…
While some items have sold out, there are still plenty of worthwhile pieces and a few days left to shop. Every time I visit the store, I spot something I’d missed before.
2. If you love a statement earring, these bring the visual impact without the weight.
3. These round Gucci sunglasses have a classic “Jackie O” vibe.
4. I love the simple elegance of this black and gold watch, which could go from day to evening with ease.
5. Karen loves these sleek and sporty knit sneakers, which can be worn without socks. She says they’re a perfect city walking shoe.
6. These chelsea boots are available in both black patent and suede, and are very similar in appearance to a popular style from a more expensive European brand. I tried both patent and suede on and found them true-to-size and comfortable. (That patent leather is actually quite soft.)
7. This rich looking suede bag is a nice medium size and is surprisingly lightweight. That burgundy color is great for fall, and is quite versatile.
If you had your eye on those leopard print ghillie flats, they’re still available in a wide range of sizes. I’ve seen a few popular items that were sold out have become available again (often in limited sizes though). So be sure to go back and check any items you’ve bookmarked…you may get lucky!
I’ll leave my Sale page up until Sunday.
Last Call Sale Picks…