Un Petit Cadeau

Christmas floral display Paris

Joyeuses Fêtes!

I’d like to take a moment to say thank you to each one of you who reads une femme d’un certain âge. I wish you a joyeux noël, and health and happiness in the new year. As a little gift to you, I thought I’d share some of my favorite photos from Paris. Cheers!

Chanel Paris

rue de Bac 7eme Paris

the iconic Eiffel Tower, Paris

Autumn colors in Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris. Details at une femme d'un certain age.

Paris: Seine at sunset, looking toward Louvre

poissoniere rue Cler

Christmas decor rue Cherche-Midi

The Medici Fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris in Autumn.

iconic Paris metro sign

Paris Eiffel Tower at dusk

Paris sidewalk cafe ready for business. Details at une femme d'un certain age.

Medicis fountain in Jardin du Luxembourg

Paris St. Germain Cafe de Flore

Paris dusk

Eiffel Tower, Paris, late autumn. Lifestyle blogger Susan B. shares travel and packing tips at une femme d'un certain age.

1. Vicki
    December 25, 2017 / 4:14 am

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures of Paris.
    I love Paris – it’s a womans city.

2. Ali
    December 25, 2017 / 4:18 am

Thank you Susan for the marvellous Paris photos. Happy Christmas.

3. Roseanne
    December 25, 2017 / 4:19 am

Thank you!

4. Susan D.
    December 25, 2017 / 4:20 am

Wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing them Susan. My wish for you is a wonderful 2018, filled with enjoyment of your new kitchen, finding new ways to express your style, and blogging bliss!

5. Teresa
    December 25, 2017 / 4:22 am

Beautiful magical pictures! Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!

6. Marty
    December 25, 2017 / 4:27 am

You’ve included so many of my favorite spots – many thanks! Looking forward to more from you in 2018. All the best to you and Monsieur.

7. Mary
    December 25, 2017 / 4:31 am

Thanks for the lovely pictures.. Paris, ah yes I remember it well!

8. Ruth Sklar
    December 25, 2017 / 4:33 am

I love your posts! As a former French teacher, I go to Paris, usually for a month. Your pictures are great! And although i’m Not quite up to your prices for clothes, my favorite comment from a friend in Paris is, “You look so French”. Your sense of style is great. Thank you.

9. Addison Husted
    December 25, 2017 / 5:23 am

Such lovely photos of Paris! Now I’m dreaming of going back and finding those spots. Merry Christmas to you from snowy Colorado.

10. Marie
    December 25, 2017 / 5:26 am

Merci!! Beautiful Paris. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday and happy healthy New Year. Looking forward to your posts.

11. Linda
    December 25, 2017 / 5:33 am

Susan, lovely photos. Thank you, Linda.

12. Lynn
    December 25, 2017 / 5:34 am

Same to you Susan! The pictures are lovely. I haven’t been to Paris in years and these make me want to go. Thank you for your blog-I really love reading it. I hope you will soon be enjoying your new kitchen and bath. Happy, healthy 2018!

13. Sarah Cudlip
    December 25, 2017 / 6:06 am

Gorgeous pictures. I went to Paris once and did not see enough. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

14. Joanna
    December 25, 2017 / 7:16 am

Thank you for this little gift as I wait for everyone to wake on Christmas morn. Merry Christmas to you & yours and all the best in 2018.

15. Kathy
    December 25, 2017 / 7:29 am

Merry Christmas. Thank you for the photos. I’ll be taking a European cruise with one day in Paris in April. I can’t wait for my return visit to the Orsay impressionist gallery.

16. Evelyn
    December 25, 2017 / 7:43 am

Thank you for the delectable feast for the eyes! Happy holidays!

17. Beatriz Maria
    December 25, 2017 / 7:56 am

Merci beaucoup. Vous êtes três gentille. Joyeux Noël !

18. Sandra
    December 25, 2017 / 9:05 am

Beautiful photos, Susan. Wishing you and happy and healthy new year!

19. Kay
    December 25, 2017 / 9:13 am

I will be in Paris again in June. I love that last picture. It captures perfectly that moment when walking streets right next to la tour and it suddenly looms from nowhere behind the buildings. I hope your holidays have been perfect.

20. Sally
    December 25, 2017 / 9:33 am

Gorgeous photos Susan, thank you so much! Happy Holidays to you and your family. All the best now and in 2018. XO

21. Gina Losco-Valotta
    December 25, 2017 / 10:18 am

Thank you for sharing such lovely Parisian scenes. Love Paris! Merry Christmas! Joyeaux Noel! Buon Natale!

22. Beverly
    December 25, 2017 / 10:28 am

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures! Best wishes for a beautiful year.

23. Janet Crabtree
    December 25, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Beautiful. Thank you. All good wishes to you.

24. December 25, 2017 / 11:49 pm

Happy Holidays. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this blog.

25. December 26, 2017 / 12:43 am

Lovely photos. I have fond memories of Paris. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2018.f

26. December 26, 2017 / 3:22 am

Susan, thank you so much for this blog. It gives so many people, including me, much joy. I so appreciate that you focus on beauty and joy. And then there’s Paris …. 🙂

I wish you and your family a very happy new year. May it be filled with even more beauty and joy.

Ann

27. Alexandra Martella
    December 26, 2017 / 8:44 am

Thank you for the beautiful pictures! Can’t wait to return in May.

28. Bobbie
    December 26, 2017 / 2:52 pm

Thank you for your blog. I love reading it and your hard work is greatly appreciated. Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year!

29. sosusam
    December 27, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Happy holidays to you! And thank you, as ever, for the gift of your wonderful blog. 🙂

30. Nancy
    December 29, 2017 / 1:51 pm

Happy Holidays to you Susan! I was in Paris in September for the first time. Thank you for the beautiful pictures, it brought back wonderful memories.