more “crisp white shirt” alternatives

silk blouse on sale

This Ann Taylor silk shirt is currently 40% off the sale price. This color is “whitecap” and looks from the online photos to be a nice ivory. Other colors available too.

polka dot shirt

This random polka dot pattern is fun. Silk as well, and 40% off the sale price.

when must-haves are no-go’s…the crisp white shirt

Updated to correct: discount is 40% off sale price.

Affiliate links in this post may generate commissions for unefemme.net. See complete disclosure policy here.

1. riley
    February 5, 2016 / 7:50 am

I love the polka dot shirt but unfortunately, that link takes me to the first shirt.

• une femme
      February 5, 2016 / 8:05 am

Thanks, fixed the link!

2. Pam
    February 5, 2016 / 3:18 pm

I love the feel of silk, but dry-cleaning is not realistic for me. Do you really dry-clean your silk? I remember having silk shirts in the 80s-90s that were washable.

• une femme
      February 5, 2016 / 4:08 pm

Pam, I hand wash almost all of my silk pieces, line dry, then steam to remove creases.

3. February 6, 2016 / 6:13 am

Thank you for directing me to the AT sale. The long sleeve t-shirts are a wardrobe staple for me, and on sale now for $15 as well.

4. Rita
    February 6, 2016 / 8:33 am

It’s not just that I’m not fond of white shirts, I don’t care for any shirt unless it’s worn open as a jacket.

5. February 6, 2016 / 11:03 am

White, not crisp:).

6. sandypatti
    February 7, 2016 / 5:53 am

I love a soft shirt (I don’t like “crisp” for all day wear) and what a great price. See you later at Vis Monday, xo

-Patti

7. Kim Dinardo Smith
    February 8, 2016 / 12:09 am

You are spot on.I have tried for years with the must have”Crisp White shirt” & “Classic Trench” & they simply do not work for me.I love your alternatives.I have the Reversible Pleat Hood Packable Travel Coat & it is the little coat that could. It fold into a pouch,does not wrinkle & is easy to layer under bulky sweaters,etc.I love the items you have featured in your blog.I have purchased many on your recommendation & never been disappointed.I am an Eileen Fisher gal but do venture out…