|J.Crew Linen Pineapple Print Tee|
Once Summer’s heat starts to set in, fabrics that are lightweight and breathe are crucial to warm weather comfort. Cotton is a summer staple, but did you know that:
- Linen is made from flax, which requires less water to and fewer pesticides to grow than cotton, making it more environmentally friendly.
- Linen is a stronger fabric than cotton, providing more longevity in garments (meaning fewer worn out clothes in land fills).
- Many linen garments can be washed or hand washed and line dried, again good for the environment.
- Linen feels wonderful to wear in just about any climate.
- Linen is lightweight and great for travel.
Do you wear linen? What are your favorite pieces?
Disclosure: actions taken from some links in this post may generate commissions for www.unefemme.net.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.