So here it is. Perhaps a little boring, but it will get the job done. Everything goes with everything else. I went back and forth on the ivory sweater, decided to throw caution to the wind in the interest of including another lighter colored piece.
Let’s go counter-clockwise from the upper left.
- 3 silk jersey tees, all 3/4 sleeve (1 black, 1 grey, 1 navy)
- 1 linen jersey print tee (to add some color and print, layers well over other tees if needed for warmth)
- 2 pair denim (1 heavier “legging jean,” 1 lighter weight denim)
- 1 pair ponte knit jeans (we’re not planning anything formal, these will dress up enough for evenings) Similar.
- 1 navy cashmere v-neck
- 1 charcoal grey cashmere cardigan
- 1 ivory cardigan (cotton/silk blend)
- 1 black wool crepe long cardigan
Outerwear and bag. Yep, both black. Ultimately, the practicality of darker neutrals (mostly) won out over the notion of more color and light neutrals. The raincoat has a removable wool lining, making it workable for a wider range of temperatures.
Base layers for warmth not shown (and not counted in my dozen items):
- silk jersey tank
- Adea 3/4 sleeve tee
- silk thermal tee
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.