1. Wrinkle resistant white and black blouses. Now that summer has finally found us here in LA, these will be the staple of my work attire for the next couple of months.
2. These black patent wedge skimmers from Stuart Weitzman. I’m finding these days that a 1-2″ heel is most comfortable for me. These are quite comfortable and look great with a skirt or pants.
3. Fat Bastard Chardonnay
. How can you pass up a wine with that on the label? And it was on special at $8.99 per bottle. Turns out it’s a very nice, drinkable white wine at a nice price, so I went back and picked up a few more bottles while it’s on sale.
4. Sushi. But that’s on my list every week.
Not Your Daughters Jeans cashmere wash wide leg jeans
. They are wonderfully proportioned, comfortable and fit like a dream. The fabric is very soft and light.
6. Blueberries. Still in season, and still delish.
7. Pale, sheer polish on the toes. Keeps looking good in between pedicures.
All original content property of https://unefemmenet.wpengine.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.
Affiliate links in posts may generate commissions for unefemme.net. See my complete disclosure policy here.