We’re having some lovely cool, crisp weather, and I’m looking forward to a nice long walk with the dogs later. I don’t know about you, but I’m avoiding the malls and chain stores today. It seems the older I get, the less I tolerate crowds and sensory overload. But I have been scoping out some of the online Black Friday sales from the comfort of my kitchen table (coffee in hand), and wanted to share a few more goodies that are worth considering.
Shown above (all currently discounted): earrings | scarf | coat | turtleneck | bracelet | jeans | boots
A few items of note:
- A MaxMara camel blazer, 40% off.
- McQ by Alexander McQueen floral scarf, 30% off. (Same one I’m wearing here.)
- A faux fur-trimmed anorak, 33% off (available in regular and petites and well-reviewed by customers).
- Those Munro chelsea boots shown above are 53% off, and as of the time I’m writing this, available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
Note: all above were available as of a few hours before this post went live. But you know how it goes with sales…
Look for retailers offering “% off everything” promotions, as they’re often a good way to find current and in-season wardrobe basics at a discount. Here’s a short list:
- J.Crew – 30% off everything (and extra 40% off sale items) with code HOLIDAY
- Shopbop – 15% to 25% off everything depending on amount spent over $250 with code GOBIG15
- Equipment – 25% off all purchases with code THANKS (free shipping and returns too)
- Talbot’s – 50% off one item until noon Friday, 40% off entire purchase until midnight Friday, no code required.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code CELEBRATE
- Chico’s – 40% off entire purchase (code on home page)
- Banana Republic – half off sweaters and 40% off everything else, code BRFRIDAY
- Cole Haan – 50% off select styles, 30% off everything else, no code required. (In addition to shoes and bags they also offer some nice outerwear.)
- White House | Black Market – 30% off entire purchase (code on home page)
- Gap – 50% off everything with code BLKFRIDAY
- Madewell – 25% off with code CALMDOWN (love it!)
- Lands’ End – 50% off outerwear, 40% off everything else (code & pin on home page)
Do you have something fun planned for today?
A few more of my sale picks here:
Affiliate links in this post may generate commissions for unefemme.net. See complete disclosure policy here.
I too am browsing the sales, coffee in hand. I have to be careful not to buy really wintry things, as much as I love their looks. xox
I’m mostly avoiding all the enticement although I did take advantage of The Gap’s stellar 50% off everything to order kids’ clothes for the Christmas package to Rome. Their easy return policy always seals the deal for me! enjoy your walk!