A few weeks have passed since Miss Janey tagged une femme with the Honest Blogger meme. I’ve been working on this post since then. Honest!
As I’ll never pass up a chance to talk about myself, here goes:
1. I cry at those Pedigree commercials with the dogs in shelters waiting to be adopted.
2. I’m so claustrophobic I can’t go on the Nemo ride at Disneyland.
3. Most of my current friends are people I met online.
4. Despite supposedly being on a self-imposed “austerity program,” I have purchased four pairs of shoes in the last three weeks. (Here’s the rationalization part: one was a pair of classic nude pumps, a staple I’ve been hunting for since it seems like forever, and the other three are all variations on summer shoes/sandals as the few pair I have are about ready for the donation pile. Two of the four were on sale.)
5. In the last two weeks, I have lapsed on watching what I eat or counting points. I haven’t gone overboard, just haven’t been making a conscious effort. Today is back-on-track day.
6. I will sit and watch any “Law and Order” episode that comes on, even if it’s one I’ve seen 23 times.
7. I do not own an MP3 or an ipod. I still listen to music on the radio or those old-fashioned CD disk things.