We are (fingers crossed) planning to travel to France again soon, but in the meantime I found my French fix closer to home. I’d been looking forward to the arrival of My French Country Home Box for February (gifted). Over the weekend I was finally able to set aside time to explore the contents.
My French Country Home Box is a subscription box filled with uniquely French gifts, selected by Sharon Santoni. Each box has a theme. For February’s box, the theme was le French Chef. Lately I’ve been getting the urge to cook more, so the timing was serendipitous. 🧑🍳
As always, Sharon has selected exquisite and useful gifts! Inside this box were:
- A custom-made floral print apron from Charvet Editions. (I LOVE aprons and use them daily, so was delighted with this one.)
- Bistro cup & saucer by Apilco.
- “Paris Chef” stainless steel pepper grinder from Peugeot.
- A salt pot and spoon, carved from a single piece of olive wood by Berard (this is absolutely gorgeous!!)
- “Melange Proveçal” seasoning from La Compagnie Française Des Poivres & Des Epices. (Can’t wait to try this!)
- Custom-made wicker tray, perfect for storing small items on a kitchen counter
- An antique silver cake slicer-server.
- A pochette of Fleur de Sel from Le Guérandais
- A watercolor print card by Fabienne de la Croix
(Dreaming of sipping coffee in Paris…)
And if you are interested in French lifestyle or travel, you should definitely check out My French Country Home Magazine. Loads of stunning photography, travel destination tips, recipes, and there’s always a column by my friend Tish Jett.