2. Furniture Shop: That’s a tough one; we haven’t shopped much for furniture in the last few years. My fantasy furniture comes from Roche Bobois.
3. Sweet: still remains the Chuao Spicy Maya chocolate.
4. City: Culver City, newest epicenter of LA cuisine and art galleries. When we first moved here almost 12 years ago, we used to joke that they rolled up the sidewalks at 6pm. Now it’s a bustling weekend destination for movies and food. Now if only there was more shopping….
5. Drink: non-alcoholic – San Pelegrino. Alcoholic – Stoli martini or wine.
6. Music: jazz, mostly. Currently, I’m listening to this CD in my car.
7. TV Series: Mad Men!
8. Film: Diva.
9. Workout: Walking dogs twice daily, 20-30 minutes at a pop, and whatever exercises the physical therapist tells me to do, at least when I remember.
10. Pastries: In LA, pain au chocolat from The Little Next Door. In Paris, not sure yet. Think I’ll have to do some more sampling. 😉
11. Coffee: Nespresso Ristretto. Double espresso, no sugar.
Well that was fun! I’m tagging materfamilias, Potpourri Promenade (which I just realized I’ve neglected to add to my blogroll, an omission I will soon correct), Passage des Perles, and any other bloggers who want to participate. Just leave a link in the comments!
All original content property of https://unefemmenet.wpengine.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.
Stay in touch
Sign up to be notified of new posts and updates from une femme d’un certain âge.