My travel wardrobe is working out brilliantly so far. Here’s what I wore for the second day of training…
And the third day…
The neutrals were a good choice, and the packable down coat has been perfect for outdoors. You can see my full travel wardrobe here 👇
Color analysis training
Manina wasn’t kidding when she said the color analysis training would be intensive! After the first day of introductory training, we’ve been working on 6 or 7 models per day. It’s both exhilarating and exhausting. We have three more days of color training with models, then next week we’ll be training on Style Personality Profiles, again with models.
I’ll be sharing some images of the models and their color palettes in my Instagram Stories. Look in the Color Analysis highlights in my profile.
As part of the color training, we’ve been applying some basic makeup to the women models. Red Leopard likes to use Jane Iredale products, some of which I’ve used before.
I’ve been trying a few more of the products while I’m here and really like:
- Smooth Affair Illuminating Glow Face Primer
- Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer (Medium Light)
- PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation (Golden Glow)
- PurePressed Blush (Whisper)
- Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain (Pure Peach & Pure Red)
- Pure Brow Gel in Blonde (I actually have been using this for a few months now.)
- Pommist Hydration Spray (another one I’ve used for some time, both as a finishing spray and “refresher” spritz)
All of the Jane Iredale products are clean and cruelty free. I’m really liking these and will probably continue to use them at home.
Now I need to study up for our next session…more to come!